Pages

Sunday 13 April 2008

Wien?

A conversation between students and tutor was made. We asked about the Masters degrees to see what the future may hold. After getting my Bachelor, I could go for a Masters degree but apparently, the one I could aim for without prior teaching experience isn't all that good. Since I would need to spend money for it, I'd rather invest the coins in the best way possible.

There is a diploma that could be done in a few weeks, after which you get a job and I could pick a place where to travel to and teach English. It's called RSA Celta and is offered by International House, after two years of working there I would be eligible for a higher diploma, RSA Delta, which is apparently a qualification sought after by employers. In addition, since I'd have experience by then, I could go for a Masters degree in Media Assisted Language Teaching. The downside is that they don't have a school in Austria.

I could go to Berlin though... obviously, the diploma isn't for cheap and I bet my parents won't be happy with me putting off getting a MA for 2 years, thus I (badly) need to get a job so I can somehow earn money for myself...

No comments: