Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2008

Ugh...

I've spent most of today on two lectures and reading a book about managing non-profit organisations...

I went home to see that the housemates don't believe me when I'm telling them they owe me money for March bills. I don't want to deal with this so I wrote a note containing all the financial details, I'll print it tomorrow and just stick it to their doors... one more thing, there seems to be another guy that moved in, I haven't seen him yet...

My tutor sent out another reading list and an assignment, late in the evening, I'll check it in the morning and take out some books on semantics tomorrow to go through during the weekend. I just hope people gave them back already because there just wasn't any last time I checked, it's frustrating...

No comments: