Pages

Friday 27 October 2006

Surprise!

I went to town yesterday. Among many other things I saw a very neat shirt, so naturally I stared at it. I marvelled at the fabric and the design as something became visible from the corner of my eye. Although I couldn't make out any detail, it looked like someone was staring at me from the inside of the shop. I suddenly felt such anger like never before, while normally I would ignore such people, I truly wanted to rip apart that whoever it was with my bare hands... I was imagining all the various tortures, not the painful ones, but the more aggressive ones like slashing up every inch of the body, hitting the head with a baseball bat repeatedly and breaking all the bones with a hammer.

So I couldn't take it any longer and looked at who was staring at me... I saw my own reflection... this gives me proof of how much I hate myself...

No comments: