Pages

Monday 15 May 2006

The Exam...

Some quotes from my presentation:

Teacher asks me if I had brought my ID card: "What? You think I'm not me?"

Teacher writes some notes from my ID card: "Are the details correct?"

Teacher asks me why do I have Middle Ages and Baroque in my subject and not any other eras: "Both the Middle Ages and Baroque used the death topos but for highly different reasons, which I have already mentioned in my presentation."

Presentation ending: "I do believe, that writing about death is absolutely and utterly pointless."

The look on their faces was priceless... for everything else, there's Mastercard.

I got 18 points, out of 20.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Then, when everything ended, I went with the girl out.

We had fries, some beer, wandered through the park. We talked, and during this talk, she asked me what I want to achieve in life. I told her that I want to be a better father than my own, and she told me that I can't...

No comments: