Pages

Friday 14 April 2006

Long time no see

It's been a while since I last updated the journal. There are two main reason for that:

1. I've again feel alone.
It's not because of the rainy weather, nor because I don't hang out with people my age.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that I feel betrayed by the first person I have ever admired and that I feel as if I lost a good friend.

2. Nothing happened in my life worth mentioning.

Like: During PE the ball came towards my face with extreme speed, of course my cat reflexes came to aid me, and combined with my extreme dexterity I managed to dodge it, and got the awe of my class mates. Although I got slightly hit on the back of my jaw to the left, but it's better than the original target which was my nose...

As I said, nothing interesting.

Oh, I must mention that the Off-Topic forum is seriously pissing me off... I think I'm going to say bye-bye after I hit 10000...

No comments: