Pages

Sunday 30 April 2006

2nd Party

There was another party yesterday, this time at my classmate's house in another city. It was smaller than my party on Friday, only 10 people, but I had great fun. Although I destroyed one chair...

I also found out that I'm more stubborn than I have suspected, people wanted to know what happened yesterday after only I and she stayed after the party. They thought I'd say the details after a few beers... hehe...

I'm not a drinker, this was the first time I drank three beers in one day, although they were only 4%, it was an excess on my part...

Looks like there's going to be more parties before we start our studies, I hope she will be there this time... love is a complicated thing... I can't stop thinking about her...

In other news, my mum came back and she didn't notice that there was a 20 person party while she was away.

No comments: