Pages

Sunday 26 April 2020

Week 6: The Waiting Game

and so does time pass
There's very little I can say regarding this week. I'm not even sure what I was doing most of the time. Nothing special, that's for certain. I'm losing track of what I'm doing lately...

This week feels like it's all been about waiting. I'm to find out what my Universal Credit payment will be for next month so I can plan out my finances next week. While I suspect it won't be much, I hope it'll still help me plow through these strange times we find ourselves in.

My RP session this week was supposed to be the last one but it got extended into another week. That one will be the last, after which I won't be running games for the duration of the lockdown. Although I enjoyed it and am looking forward to using Tabletop Simulator in boardgaming further with my friends, I can't get myself to run a game without a set schedule. Not knowing when this lockdown will end gets to me too much.

I've still got a stuffy, and sometimes runny, nose. I had to resort to using a nasal spray to clear it up enough so I could sleep at night.

No comments: