Pages

Thursday 16 August 2007

Stab!!!

The strangest thing happened to me yesterday. Since the day before, my right middle finger hurt every time I touched something with its tip. The next day I noticed there was a red area reaching from the fingernail up to where the finger has a joint. What was even more peculiar was the fact a small part of skin next to the nail turned a weird colour, something between sickly green and yellow. Thus I did what every sensible youth would do, I got a needle and poked my finger.

I noticed the red area had increased in sensitivity, but the blood was normal. However, when I poked the yellowish area, the first layer of skin was utterly dead and when I took the needle out, a yellow substance oozed from beneath. My curiosity has increased and if I had a way to preserve the substance, I'd probably look at it through a microscope. But my tools were left at my mother's place. I had to remove the substance, after which I proceeded to make tiny holes at the edges of the dead skin in order to remove it. It has healed nicely overnight.

I couldn't sleep this night. I went to bed at my normal time and slept for 3:30 hours before I woke up and couldn't fall asleep. Thus I opened the laptop and posted some stuff on the White Wolf forum. When I felt sufficiently tired, I went back to sleep, but I only managed to sleep for 2 hours before waking up because of the heat. I thought "screw you, warmth!", took out my laptop, posted on White Wolf and Shadownessence, talked to Weregoat and Exmiscellanea (who bashed me with a ton of books to get) while finishing up the Bloodline.

The Sarmatae Bloodline can be found on the White Wolf Vampire The Requiem Forum, on Shadownessence Vampire The Requiem Forum and on my website, if you want to check it out. It's the first Bloodline I wrote so don't expect much, it doesn't even have a unique Discipline because I just don't think it is necessary. It's probably going to go unnoticed, but I posted it there anyway...

I have finished reading Bitten. It is a very sexy werewolf novel, and I learned a new word "(his) hardness". Now I'm still waiting for Changeling: The Lost, which apparently wasn't yet shipped to me! Irritating this is. I'll use the time I intended for reading the book today to either proceed with proof-reading The Rotten Apple or thinking up stuff for that Ghost Guide Legacy. Now I have to hope that none published material had a Legacy of Mages which was based on the old custom of giving ghost a means to move on.

On the good side, I received letter of confirmation that my 2007/2008 tuition fees shall be paid, so I have another year of studying to look forward to. At the same time, I'm a bit afraid it's going to be more demanding than the first, but am glad that there won't be such a focus on parties.

Ninja Kitten Approach!!!
You wanna piece of meow?
Food!!!
This is my land...
Yo, whatcha mean some got the catnip?

I really hope I won't fall asleep during the day...

No comments: