Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2007

Christmas of a Criminal

6th of January... Christmas Eve, everything is packed and it's time to go back to England. This time there were no problems with the planes. But I have bad karma when it comes to travel it seems, as I experienced the blocking of my bank and I couldn't buy myself a train ticket. I was 30p short, I thought about calling someone I know in London but I couldn't bother with it being past 8pm. Then I checked the train prices and noticed I could get into Horsham so I phoned Seven to check if it would be okay with them if I'd stay over-night since I was coming over the next day anyway. But they were out and I couldn't hear what Seven's son was saying, I hate calling from Victoria, it's so loud. So I thought to myself, plan B, I went over to a policeman and asked if he had 30p to spare... I was nearly arrested for begging... I had to leave the grounds and use plan C with my extreme stealth capabilities. I went and exchanged the Polish money I had, coming at a significant money loss which will make my going back harder if anything goes wrong... and knowing my luck, it will be bad. An irony since my patron is the Saint of Travellers.

7th of January... Christmas Day, I went over to Seven but Xander had to take the car to get me because my card was still blocked. I feel bad about that since I know what kinda trouble they have. But I at least had loads of fun while there, and they liked all the dead animals I brought them. I played some cards, talked a bit, and it was very enjoyable. They are such nice people and it pains me that I have little in the ways of repaying them for the kindness (other than praying for their pagan souls to be saved or something).

8th of January... A funny thing happened. A girl from my course asked me if I could go with her for a smoke, and although I don't smoke I did give her some company. Especially since it was raining outside. We talked and she told me about how she is looking for a new place to live because she can't stand her housemates any more. I told her I have a bit of the same problem and want to move out because of the constant parties so she told me that she found an opportunity to move in with her friend but she needed another person to do that, and since I am an extremely quiet person, she told me she would be very happy to have me as a housemate. Add the fact that I am serious enough to study with, in comparison to the other girls she normally studies with. I hope that goes well, and it does seem like it because she wanted to tell me when we could move in but had some bad stuff going on and wasn't even able to stay on the lecture today. She really needs to get out of her current accommodation, it takes too much strain on her already. I just hope I won't be a bad housemate though, I know I can be nasty at times and closed because of my mood swings

No comments: