Pages

Sunday 4 June 2006

Dream

I walk through a mall, there is a lot of people inside, and I wander aimlessly until it starts to rain outside. Everyone runs away from the rain to the building, but I want to get outside. Unfortunately, the bodyguards are already closing the door. I notice I don't have shoes, must have left them somewhere, I go back. I find them in a dark corridor, I pick them up, they are watching, whispering, there's fear in the air, but I'm not afraid. The rain has stopped, I leave through the entrance. I can see the stairs to the mall going down, there is no sun, only clouds, it's wet, and grey, straight ahead there is grass, dark green, dark grey buildings to the left and right, I can see the horizon, and I jump. One leap takes me over a great distance, I'm light, I feel the air that I pass through, I can change my flight without touching the ground. There's a girl following me, she leaps just like me, she looks at me, I look at her, she smiles, she takes a turn, she disappears between the buildings to the left of the mall, I don't follow, I have my own way.
I notice three men on bicycles, I change my route, they change theirs, they are chasing me, good, let's have some fun. I go faster. I see a fence, I jump over, I'm in a field. One of the men follows, I leap through the field of grain, I reach the other side, my foot touches the fence, I leap over the fence, I land on the fence, I run, the fence is my ground. The fence ends, I land back on the real ground, the street, the other two men are coming near, from my left. I leap, going forward, I reach the buildings, those are the buildings to the right of the mall. I pass one, turn left, I'm between two buildings, I leap up, I bounce of the wall of the building until I'm on the roof of the right one. I leap, I run, three jumps later, three rooftops later. I lost them, no more fun.

No comments: