Pages

Monday 12 June 2006

Wings

A week from now, I won't be here any more.

I shall fly to England, seeking a job so that I shall be able to save money for higher education. Luckily, I won't have any internet access so you won't have to deal with my constant rambling.

I talked about the job, I have it, I will know the details when I arrive, the ticket is bought, so now the only thing remaining is to say goodbye to old friends, get back what's mine, and give back what I borrowed. I probably won't see any of my friends in a long time... not that I consider any of them my friends, mind you.

I'm actually looking forward to that experience, but am a bit worried about leaving everything here. I still wait for those email replies from uni, and my results are still not here.

This Sunday, I shall fly to my favourite country.

No comments: