Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

Internet Visitors

A while ago I've added this nifty flag counter thingy to this here blog... it pretty much logs in a unique visit to this site and checks what country it originated from... and ever since I added it, it made me look at this little website of mine in a slightly different way.

Before now... I thought there's only like 3 or 4 people who look at this thing... I'm still surprised when someone tells me "I've read your blog entry"... so surreal!

I've assumed as much that most people who would be reading this  would be either from the UK or USA... my posts being mainly written in English... and my social circles being in most part from those places in the world...

What I didn't expect is seeing Poland on the third place... I have no idea how that's possible... I don't think I even know 28 Poles... and those I know, only a few actually speak English... so I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 visits... but no... I have to be popular like that... Dlatego też pomyślałem, żeby od czasu do czasu napisać coś po polsku...

Then comes Russia... I always knew they were spying on me... trying to take my secrets...

Next up: Belgium... I was there once... maybe I should go there more often... they seem to like me...

Netherlands... I like that name... nether... very nihilistic... no idea how they got here... I suspect a conspiracy...

Australia... all right... I knew someone from Australia... if this goes suddenly goes up... I'll have to assume I'm being haunted...

Norway! I know who you are!

Denmark -> it's a postman...

and then it gets very murky... there's only a few countries I know people from... and that's mainly in the positive range of numbers no higher than 1... Finland, Canada (ok, I know two people, but we haven't talked in ages), Austria, Argentina, Japan, Estonia, France...

Yeah... I know someone who lives in FRANCE...

I'm surprised to see Germany with whole 3 hits... es ist Wahr dass ich habe ein Freund die kann Deutsch sprechen... aber er kommt aus Österreich... vielleicht sollte ich auch ein bissen mehr auf Deutsch blogieren... "blogieren" ist das ein Wort in Deutsch?!

Final note: one hit from Spain... sabemos...

No comments: