Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Game: Saint Christopher's Orphanage for Lost Children

So soon after another blog post... I suppose it's better for my blogging when my mind is not constrained by posting schedules or a list of topics to cover... instead, it just wanders freely through the labyrinthine maze of my consciousness... or maybe I'm just too bored and aimless as is the usual case this time of the year...

Either way, I ended up thinking about 2006. It was the year that I, as a stranger, entered a strange land... but there was still internet... and coupled with my natural tendency to create narratives, I recessed into gaming...

It so happened that in 2006 I attended DragonMeet... my first convention and an opportunity to meet a lot of the people who I've previously only spoken to online... It was a very fun time... fun enough that I went on a few more afterwards until I couldn't due to employment obligations...

I mention this because on our way back on the underground, Deoq has stated that he'd love to play in a Changeling The Lost game and I said that I could run one provided it would be online and through a forum. Thus I was running a rather enjoyable game... even years from now on, I still fondly remember it... but I still have to go and format the whole archive I have and while I do that, I thought I might as well expose you to all the strangeness that our collective minds created...

I expect many of you won't be able to follow the story that well since we were all somewhat familiar with the setting and terms used, thus many an explanation for the uninitiated has been omitted... but that's what the comment section is for... not that anybody uses it...

Without further ado, I present...

Saint Christopher's Orphanage for Lost Children
Chapter 1: Howls at Night

The above link should send you to the Google Document... I had some trouble editing it due to how it interprets tables and images... let's just say that it looks better in MS Word... but it's still fairly readable... I think... maybe...

No comments: