Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Semester End

I'm out of my last exam for this semester.

It's definitely one of my worst semesters and I'm still worried I'll either fail or get expelled. Time will tell... which won't be that long...

My laptop is still out of commission and tomorrow it goes in for repairs.
Meanwhile, I'm going back home on Monday.
The plan is to sleep in the afternoon, wake up near midnight, go in for a train, arrive at London, use the tube station, get on a train to Luton. I should be there at about 2AM, then I'll wait 4 hours, go to check in, wait another hour or so, board the plane, sleep for 2 hours in the air, land in Warsaw at about 8AM (or near 9AM, I don't remember off the top of my head). After that I would need to wait an hour for a shuttle bus that'll take me to Białystok in 3-4 hours, then I'll just take the ride home by bus and I should be there by noon...

Knowing my luck, something bad is bound to happen... I can feel it...

I'll write more on how the semester went later on, when I'll have internet that isn't public domain...

No comments: