Pages

Monday 24 March 2008

Writing Difficulties

Half of the previous week I spent on reading, noting and generally preparing myself to write an essay. I know what to write but the way my tutor said he wants the essays to be is not the way I usually write. As such, I'm acting against myself and ended up with 1 page of the stupid essay.

One thing keeps on being repeated. I start writing, then I'm getting so mad at how stupid and useless this essay seems to be that I cry and can't think straight. So I try to calm myself down, I post something to the forums and after I calm down, I start again. The same thing happens, so I'm agitated, my tissues are dying and I can't focus. I'm mad at myself for not being able to write an essay in a week, a damn 2 pages essay. So I decided I'm going to throw away the tips the tutor gave and I'm going to write it my way or the highway...

No comments: