Pages

Saturday 13 October 2007

Vampir in Waiting

December for DragonMeet and January for Examination Week... fun... I normally wouldn't be worried about the examinations but there's one subject which I just can't stand, because of the tutor. Apparently I plagiarised my essay, not giving proper references and stuff... naturally, I'd go meet with the tutor and discuss the issue so it doesn't happen again, since I don't want to take responsibility for something I'm not doing and is apparent because my style of writing can be very academic... my friend even told me that when I explain things, it sounds like I'm giving dictionary definitions... but of course, this particular tutor just doesn't shut her mouth, which means that anything I'll ask her about, she'll bring it in front of everyone... even now she is plain rude to me and my friends, telling us "I hope you'll make 3 different essays" because their essays were too similar to each other... and I'm included because they are the ones I can relate to the most... "relate" in my case means we work together during class... we go out sometimes, but not as much as some people... yes, I think it's highly rude of a tutor to bring up personal things about a person to the public because the tutor is bored...

Another thing I don't like about her is how she makes assumptions about people. She accused me of not taking any books from the library because I don't remember the names of 2 books taken out the other day... There are people on the course who I don't remember their names, and I sit with them for a year now... I'm just not good at remembering names... way too abstract...

Aside from that little rant, I made a catalog of my books...

Before I forget, I'm also waiting for Oneiros to start, which shall be a World of Darkness website run by the head translator of that line for the Polish market. It's going to be in two languages, so you can visit it sometimes...
Especially since I'm in the writing team for it! I didn't even ask, I just got an email asking if I want to join... naturally, I accepted and there I am... if you ever written anything World of Darkness related and put it on the internet, I will ask about translating rights just so it can be put there, thus bringing more joy to the community at large!

I'll probably should translate that Sarmatae Bloodline, write up a Ghost Guides Legacy and that Promethean write-up I was asked to do over at a World of Darkness Azylum site...

No comments: