Pages

Monday 13 February 2006

I want your liver, Gates!

So, it's the second time Windows resets itself... I had to search for my webcomics again, and download some torrents that were on my desktop, I also have to download the documents I need for IELTS.

The universities contacted me and said I my application is not completed, turns out, the section I bitched about was all right. I understood it as all exams I have taken, but it was also for examination I will take. They said I need IELTS 6.5... well 6 is "Has generally effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriacies and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations." The max is 9, so I'll have something about a 10 ]:P

School starts today... and I so don't want to go. Mum asked me to wait for her at school because she must go on a parent meeting, a mandatory thing for parents of last year students.

The good thing is, I played some VTES with Deoq, which was awesome. Although I lost... me has weak cards and he used his ultra powerful deck... but I got my revenge with Yu-Gi-Oh, Despair of the Dark is a card that well reflects my personality ];)

I'll better go and watch some of my new Yu-Gi-Oh cartoons. I've seen 3 JLU cartoons during the weekend, and I must tell you, Flash is awesome!!!

No comments: