Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?

This is actually a very had question due to the principle that the moment I say what the question is that I would lie to, it would be asked of me and I either have the choice of ignoring it or answering thus making people know what my true answer would be. Unless I use the reverse psychology tactic which could backfire anyway! Not to mention, even just giving out the question would give people an idea of what the embarrassing answer would be.

Having said that, I had a problem coming up with one. I'm usually an open person I guess... if asked about things. I don't like going around and saying absolutely everything about me because I don't see a point in it. I finally came up with one sort of question that I would pretty much never directly answer: anything about my friends.

Oh sure, I talk about what people tell me... but in relation to myself and I never use names unless it's okay between all involved. I like keeping secrets and the reputation I garner from not being a blabber mouth allows me to be as curious and nosy as I like ^^

Ask me anything

No comments: