Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

is a subconscious sexist

Today I dreamt about being at a conference called by one policeman. He had this idea of making a pinup calendar featuring policewomen and showed us some samples of his photography. I started telling him he's just a sexist and that this won't work. It's hard enough to get them to want to have photos taken of them and he wants them naked in sexy poses, that's nigh impossible. Not to mention why should they want to be photographed by a guy who has 4 photos of an under-aged girl in the toilet?

So I went downstairs to see if the school ceremony ended, it did. But during my upward slide downstairs (yes, it was surreal) I met the two principals who were worried about me passing my course and wanted some opinion on some English translations, mainly the word wielbić...

Then I went though a corridor. It was slippery so I slid all the way through, though I had to make sure not to go near the walls since women were next to a door. The corridor also had to be kept very dark so no one would get a good look at the female species. I was wondering how am I supposed to find an exit in all this darkness but I managed to see an open door on the left at the end of the corridor.

No comments: