Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Do you have any scars on your body? If so, how did you get them?

I have two scars on each side of my forehead that I got after my doggie jumped on me and bit it off, I would have lost an eye if not for my dad being close enough to hear my screams. I lost a lot of blood that day and remember losing consciousness twice before we reached the hospital.

My other scar is on my stomach, got it from Luna.

I also had a really nice one running down from my knee that my favourite puppy gave me but it healed after a few weeks.

My last one is under the middle finger of my right hand, I got it while I was sparring with my sister. She had this chain with stars and I hit her on the hip, she weaved away in such a way that my hand caught the stars and I split myself open.

Ask me anything

No comments: