1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
I joined a Roleplaying Club
I wrote stuff for a website
I failed at translating
I went on Polish conventions
I run a game at a convention
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I have no idea what they were at this point... next time I'll just write them in a blog post...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My aunt gave birth to my Godchild II
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nobody that I know of...
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
an idea on what to do with myself...
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The one when Godchild I smiled at the sight of me...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Running a game at a convention
9. What was your biggest failure?
Realising I have no idea how to speak in Polish...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sore throat... at the heights of summer...
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Manual of Exalted Power: Abyssals
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I have no clue...
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Books... lots of books...
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Work on my Polish
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
worry about the future
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
The Light Fantastic
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
didn't get anything
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
A tie between Iron Man and The Dark Knight
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 21 when me and my friends went to Cosmo to eat lots of things...
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting to translate a book...
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Don't get your hopes up...
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: dum dum dum dum!